Join the Team
TypeFox is built on a culture of trust and empathy. See Job Openings.
We don’t like hierarchies. At TypeFox everyone's opinion counts.
You can work from anywhere and schedule your working hours the way it fits best for you.
People who care
We support each other and grow to new strength together. On regular team events we’re empowering this bond.
Together we want to make developers life easier by providing the best software tools.
Come join a young tech-driven team, with the mission of making software development better for everyone, and strong values around openness, honesty, and effective pragmatism.
We're convinced that continuous learning and exploring is the way to build the best solutions sustainably, therefore we're always curious about new approaches.
Help us shape Theia’s and Gitpod’s future from Berlin, Paris, or anywhere in the world!
Current Job Openings
Developer Tools Engineer
If you were ever frustrated with a development tool you used and decided to build a better one yourself, this offer is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Build desktop and cloud-based tools based on Gitpod, Theia, VS Code in TypeScript and/or based on Eclipse RCP using Java
- Implement languages using Xtext, Xtend and the Language Server Protocol
- Create and use open-source technology
- Work with communities, users and clients
What you should bring:
- Three years or more of experience in software engineering
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Desire to discover and learn
- Fluent English skills
- Permission to work in Germany
- Full-time/part-time employment
- Working from our office in Kiel or remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Space for creativity and to improve your skills
Interested? Send us a mail!
If no current Job offer fits your qualifications, but you are convinced that you would be an excellent match for our team, please send your application at email@example.com anyway.